K2 Connectivity offers a full range of Marketing and Digital Services
- Review business plan to create a marketing plan that is in sync with sales/income objectives and resources available
- Competitive reviews
- Strategically enhance websites, content creation, supervise blog writing and photos
- Social media editorial calendar creation and posts
- Negotiate contracts, hire and supervise national digital interactive agencies
- Work with SEO team to optimize website and social media platforms fully
- Brand identification email communication campaigns
- Research compliance standards and obtain approval based on each industry’s standards (Hipaa, Kestra, American Disabilities Act)
- Capitalize on PR opportunities, with a rapid analysis of best angle based on objectives, followed by immediate execution
- LinkedIn Individual Profiles and Company Pages with SEO Optimization
- Event social media and analytics
- Thoroughly review Google Analytics, report to executive team and modify plan accordingly
- Social media education to executive team and staff
- Concept and execute logistics and marketing of large events of 2,000 attendees to small event of strategically selected high net worth individuals
- Talent identification
- Project manager – from scheduling, team ID, contracts, budgets, staff education, etc.
- Build social media strategy from ground zero for organizations, companies and events
At the Texas Master Naturalist State Conferences, Kristi gives interactive presentations on how to reach and resonate with our earth’s future stewards with Social Media. It’s cleverly entitled “Smoke Signals: Reaching our Youth”, as smoke signals were the ‘social media’ of our Native Indians. She also teaches basics Social Media and how to develop a presence for individual chapters. Check it out below!
Past and Current Marketing and Social Media Clients: Texas Financial Partners • Elevate Medical Spa • Skin Cancer Consultants • TESTED: How Twelve Wrongfully Accused Men Held Onto Hope • CD Wealth Management • North Texas Master Naturalist • Boulder Ideas
“Smoke Signals: Reaching our Youth”, as smoke signals were the ‘social media’ of our Native Indians. Taught at the Texas Master Naturalist State Conferences in Conroe and Corpus Christi, Texas.
“Case Study: Native Plants and Prairies Day”, on the event planning committee, built and executed entire social media presence for 1,600 person event at Bath House Cultural Center at White Rock Lake in Dallas, Texas. Also developed a class and presentation for the Texas Master Naturalists State Conferences in Conroe and Corpus Christi, Texas.
Discover more about Kristi Kerr Leonard’s past and present endeavors: visit her LinkedIn.